OE-Level Professional Automotive Car
and Truck Diagnostic Tool
Ultra-high Cost Performance
The CR Unicorn S is
iCarsoft's latest One-Stop intelligent automotive
Car and Truck Diagnostic Tool
With a 13.3 inches screen, this fantastic tool will certainly maximize technician intelligence.
The CR Unicorn S comes with a smart VCI which includes the latest protocols such as J2534, DoIP,
CanFD, D-PDU, and RP1210 protocols. It has heavy duty package with common adaptors for truks. It
also standard equipped with TPMS Programming tool, Printer, Video scope and Battery Tester. The
4-channel Oscilloscope, Key programming and ADAS are optional which allows to shop on demands.
Combined with the dynamic topology module mapping, enhanced camera scan features and Intelligent
Diagnosis options, the CR Unicorn S offers the technicians step-by-step repair guidance.
Advanced ECU Programming
The need to perform programming and coding services is now more relevant in the aftermarket than
ever. There are more and more instances where programming/coding is necessary, e.g., replacing a
module, replacing the existing software or firmware in the ECUs, fixing software-controlled
drivability issues and emission issues, etc. There are two general types of programming
A. ECU Coding
Also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to reprogram adaptive
data for vehicle control modules after repairs or replacements of vehicle parts.
B. ECU Programming
iCarsoft CR Unicorn can help you solve all above issues. With D-PDU, SAE J2534 & RP1210
protocols, The CR Unicorn diagnosing, coding, and programming for more passenger and
commercial vehicles, much more advanced than J2534 programming tools.
iCarsoft CR Unicorn S has Topology Module Mapping design to give you the
distinctive diagnostic results:
Displays the entire system through the Topology Map to glance all the modules with faults, which
is easy to locate
faults and causes.
Color-coded topology displays all system status in one page
View structure of communication between modules
Makes Supported: for BMW, for Ford, for Volkswagen, for Audi, for GM, for Chrysler, for Nissan,
for Honda, for Toyota-Lexus,
for Jaguar L-and Rover, for Mercedes-Benz, for Hyundai, for
CR Unicorn S is a bi-directional scanner that can send commands to the ECU to activate
vehicle-specific subsystems and components like Fuel Pump, Valves, Injectors, Solenoids, Relay,
AC Clutch, Wipers, Windows, Doors, Sunroofs ,etc. to perform tests like switching a Solenoid,
Relay, EVAP test, etc.
22 NOX (NOx Sensor Reset)
23 ADBLUE (Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas Filter)
24 SEATS (Seat Calibration)
25 COOLANT (Coolant Bleeding)
26 TYPE (Tire Reset)
27 WINDOWS (Windows Calibration)
28 LANGUAGE (Language Change)
29 AC System Relearn/Initialization
30 Engine Power Balance Monitoring
31 Gas Particulate Filter Regeneration
32 High Voltage Battery Diagnostics
33 Intelligent Cruise Control System
34 Motor Angle Calibration
35 IMMO PROG (Optional)
36 Clutch Matching
37 ECU Reset
38 FRM Matching
39 Gateway Module Data Calibration
40 Rainfall Light Sensor
41 Turbocharging Matching
iCarsoft T-Wand 9000
Support Sensor Activation
Support Sensor Programming
Read and Clear the Tire Pressure Faults
Offers full battery check services
Support Battery Health Test
Support Start System Test
Support Charging Health Test
Offers Test Report
DIGITAL INSPECTION CAMERA
The digital inspection camera is designed to work with CR Unicorn S. It turns your CR
Unicorn S tablet into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach
areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and
videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities and
infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
The iCarsoft Scope Box is
an optional device, please visit the following link to
iCarsoft Scope Box
Ultra-high configuration of 100MHz bandwidth, 4 channels, up to 1GSa/s of sampling rate,
with 50Mpts record length.
A scope box focusing on automobile maintenance diagnosis, modular integration with the
diagnosis host, customized software for automotive maintenance industry.
Perform different vehicle ignition tests, and a variety of sensor and actuation tests;
Support multi-vehicles’ BUS decoding.
Wide range of applications on gasoline vehicle, diesel vehicle, hybrid vehicle, new energy
vehicle and truck.
IM2000 PRO Immobilizer Programmer
The iCarsoft IM2000 PRO is an optional device, please visit
the following link to order it.
IM2000 PRO Anti-theft Immobilizer Programmer
1. Supports VW/AUDI MQB platform engine ECU replacement or cloning (Read engine ECU data
directly from the key).
2. Supports VW/AUDI MQB platform gearbox ECU replacement or cloning.
3. Supports ECU replacement for the fifth-generation of For Audi (0AW/0B5) gearbox.
4. Supports reading, writing & cloning the ECU for the fourth-generation of For VW UDS engine.
5. Supports BMW E chassis 8HP gearbox ECU reprogramming to empty.
6. Works with reprogramming device to backup/restore programming data (For Bosch/Siemens engine
7. Integrated the functions of key matching/copy, anti-theft IC reading & writing, and ECU
reading & writing, etc.
8. Supports common ECU/MCU/EEPROM major manufacturers, with over 1200 product models, and
9. Supports ECU replacement for all lost without disassembly for VW/AUDI non-35XX instrument (it
can be read directly through independent harness without removing the IC).
10. Supports ECU replacement for the fourth-generation of For VW/AUDI engine;
11. Supports ECU replacement for the fifth-generation of For VW/AUDI Bosch and Siemens engines.
12. Supports the all lost and replacement for the fourth generation of For AUDI EZS, comfortable
ECU, and KESSY IC.
13. Supports the BMW F and G chassis 8HP gearbox ECU reprogramming to empty.
14. Supports the BMW CAS4/CAS4+ module replacement.
15. Supports the ECU cloning and replacement for BMW Siemens engines.
16. Erase the password for Mercedes-Benz engine and gearbox within 3S.
17. Add the function of calculating the password for the Mercedes-Benz key within 1 minute.
Input Voltage: 12 V
Input Current: 500mA
Working Environment: 0°C~50°C
Storage Environment: -20°C ~70°C
For most vehicles, just use the included OBD II extension cable to connect the VCI of the
diagnostic tool (Such as iCarsoft CR Unicorn, CR Unicorn S and CR Ultra) to the vehicle's DLC