Professional Single-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools Professional Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools OBDII/EOBD & Can Diagnostic Tools Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tools WIFI OBD/Bluetooth Diagnostic Tools Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System Other Professional Car Diagnostic Tools.
Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
iCarsoft C990 Elite Automotive Diagnostic& Analysis System
The C990 Elite, the newest addition to the iCarsoft line of highly advanced smart diagnostic tools, is based on the fast and intuitive Android operating
① BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
② UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
③ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
④ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
⑦ HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test
results or user operation
⑧ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑩ OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
⑪ STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds the system of the
⑫ Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool
or power supply and update the software if needed.
Features & Benefits
• The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and
European makes and models
advanced ECU coding and programming
compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
OBDII function1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.