Professional Diagnostic Tool CR Plus
for Multi-brand Vehicles
iCarsoft CR Plus is a well-built comprehensive diagnosis instrument by iCarsoft. It's not only including full function of OBDII/EOBD, but also support more function of Four system( Engine, automatic transmission, anti-lock braking system and airbag ) of certain models of car, such as read and clear code, multi languages, data flow picture display, graph. It also includes Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) release, Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) and Oil Service Light resets. View Engine, ABS, SRS along with A/T enhanced data.
CR PLUS vehicle coverage:
① OBD--Connects the iCarsoft Serial products/ CR Plus to the
vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC) via the diagnostic cable.
② Button--Move cursor up and down for selection.
Button--Move cursor right or left for selection.Or turn
page up and down when more than one page is displayed.
③ OK Button--Confirms a selection(or action)from a menu list.
④ ESC Button--Exit the current program or return to the
⑤ Button--To retrieve the DTCs in tthe database.
⑥ LCD Display--Indicates test results.
⑦ USB Port--To connect on PC to upload data or print
⑧ TF card slot--Insert the TF card into it to update your tool.
• OBDII diagnostic full function
• Multiple car models (covering over 40 prevailing models from Asia, America and Europe).
• Support 4 Systems: Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag.
• Basic diagnostic functions: read DTCs, clear DTCs, and read data stream
• Support DTCs help, data stream wave display, history data record and replay
• Online upgrade, you can download the latest version anytime anywhere.
• Auto module search
• Enhanced OBDII Mode 6
• Supports vehicles 1996 & newer ( OBDII & CAN )
• Retrieves generic P0, P2, P3 & U0 codes,
along with manufacturer specific P1, P3 & U1 codes – both permanent & pending
• Read & Clear Check Engine Lights
• Turn off MIL & reset monitors
• Displays DTC definitions right on the screen
• View freeze frame data & I/M Readiness monitor status
• Display live PCM data stream & O2 Sensor test data
• Graph, record & replay data in full color
• Resets Oil Service Light
• Brake Pads Reset
• Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
• Code cause / solution tips guide users to the root cause of trouble
codes faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
• Retrieves vehicle information ( VIN, CIN and CVN )
1. Read & Clear DTCs
2. Read Data Stream
3. Full ECU Diagnosis
4. Diagnose Multi-brand Models Equipped With OBDII-16 DLC
5. Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys
6. Oil Light/Service Reset
7. Brake Pads Reset
8. Steering Angle Sensor Calibration
9. 4.0" TFT LCD with 480 * 320 Pixels
10. Hi speed update via PC
11. Upgrade via TF Card
12. Support Multi-language
and for more, refer to User's Manual.
OBDII function1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are
operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
• Display: 4.0" TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0℃ -- 50℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
• Dimension:205mm*110mm*31mm(L x W x H)