Professional Single-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools Professional Multi-brand Multi-system Car Diagnostic Tools OBDII/EOBD & Can Diagnostic Tools Heavy Duty Diagnostic Tools WIFI OBD/Bluetooth Diagnostic Tools Automotive Diagnostic & Analysis System Other Professional Car Diagnostic Tools.
• Display: 4.0" TFT LCD, with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ -- 50 ℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V (Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W (Typical)
• Dimension:205mm*110mm*31mm (LxWxH)
iCarsoft FD II
for Ford(USA/EU/AUS) / Holden
FD II is mainly for Ford(USA/EU/AUS). The software of Holden is free of charge as value-added services for customers. We are also keeping developing more
functions to add into the software and offer them free of charge to customers. Customers can obtain these value-added services via free online update.
① OBD--Connects the iCarsoft Serial products/ CR Plus to the
② Button--Move cursor up and down for selection.Button--Move cursor right or left for selection.Or turn
page up and down when more than one page is displayed.
③ OK Button--Confirms a selection(or action)from a menu list.
④ ESC Button--Exit the current program or return to the
⑤ Button--To retrieve the DTCs in tthe database.
⑥ USB Port--To connect on PC to upload data or print
⑦ LCD Display--Indicates test results.
⑧ TF card slot--Insert the TF card into it to update your tool.
1. iCarsoft FD II can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as
engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
system for replacement and initialization.
process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
clear or replaces the throttle valve.
ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
• Read & Clear DTCs
OBDII function1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
• Display: 4.0" TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels